Friday, January 04, 2008

Lemon drops, sushi, lip balm, coffee chocolate, and Kleenex!

Had a weird dream, which started off with me and Frances in the toddler room. We saw these two older boys in the kitchen, and knew that we used to teach them. Struck up a conversation with them, and observed later that they'd be QUITE good-looking since they had a dreamy appearance! Then we went to a movie theatre and saw Jen, Karen Lew, a girl with ginger hair, Michelle, a gay guy with glasses / his adorable baby, and others. We saw this movie featuring circus performers and slideshow freaks. The baby was crawling all over the place, and wanted some of the two-toned lemon drops which Michelle was passing around. Everyone distracted her with rattles and playthings, yay!

The girl with ginger hair actually hooked her leg between mine, and Jen and Karen decided that it wasn't a good thing. We eventually told her to leave my personal space alone, and we passed Kleenexes around to deal with people's colds and emotional moments, After that, we looked around for a garbage can since we couldn't justify littering the snot-filled Kleenexes on the floor. Then we recovered just in time for Special Sushi Hour at the Japanese restaurant in the London Drugs plaza! The menus looked like the Apple Supermarket color scheme: yellow background with green text, or the reverse. My sister was telling my dad about tempura, and Frances was offering the baby some Chapstick when the dream ended...


Possible triggers:

* talking to Harmony about how sushi had hit the spot for her craving (Toronto's sushi isn't very good, and it's overpriced - kinda like bubble tea!)

* having K offer his Chapstick (one of two) to me at Eric's on Sunday, before he hinted that he'd like me to sleep on his shoulder (I just declined, since I was on my way to grabbing my own in my coat pocket)

* discussing glasses WAY TOO MUCH over the past few days (Lisa's are like my mom's, and Rachel's are sturdy - I wish mine were!)

* seeing those lemon tarts that Auntie Grace made, and the fancy cute chocolates with espresso and such which my mom bought at London Drugs


I just called Factory Direct: they close at 5:30 on weekdays, and 3 on Saturdays! AIYA, SO NOT ENOUGH TIME TO GET DOWN THERE!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home