Thursday, December 27, 2007

Unexpected stuff rocks!

Just when I thought that nobody really understood me, I now have five people (Eric, Andrea, Jen, Karen, Korey) who do! Yay for them! (also sent Helen an email about the baby shower, which should be good if I can make it!) Talked about recipes, swords, nephews, cooking and choice (Grace), peace, roasts, people, time, beauty, and help. It's always good talking to true friends!

Haha, I just realized that I was also listening to David Bowie / Queen's Under Pressure a year ago today when I made a journal entry. (maybe it has to do with the Rock 101 Top 500 Songs Countdown?) This is also the one-year anniversary of the time when I had to define "debauchery" for my mom. OH MAN. "'It's like a Roman orgy with excessive drinking and promiscuity!" "WHAT?! OHHHH!!!" o_O

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home