Friday, December 28, 2007

Dream of steak, salmon, Scrabble, and cheesecake

I was SO tired last night that I went to bed before midnight, even! Think I must be getting old... Had a weird dream involving black menus, lots of cheesecake which looked like crumble, Natalie being a candy advocate, generous salmon skewers and steak, free books on accidents / puzzles / more, and Scrabble tiles. A rich soundtrack accompanied all this, most notably Van Halen's Unchained. In the dream, a bunch of us were standing in line at a bank, when we figured that we might as well save our money and not go shopping. Then two friends came by, and wanted us to get some money for them. We trusted one of them, but definitely didn't trust the other one! So we shunned the bad person while guardedly benefiting the other - good times, and that's where the dream ended.

Hey, I got a Christmas card from Mandy (a_phoenixdragon) - very cool stuff! Man, yesterday was the first full day I had of being home since last Thursday. Friday, I had Fellowship; Saturday, I had the Shabusen lunch; Sunday, I had church and the hangout at Anthony's; Monday, I had dinner at Dave's; Tuesday was Christmas with the celebration and dinner; and Wednesday was the hangout at Melia's with the girls. I was glad to have Thursday as my one spot of downtime before it starts again... tonight is Fellowship, tomorrow is the funeral / meeting with Erin's family, and Sunday to Tuesday is when K's in town. Aiya. *head spins* (Eni's added me on Facebook, too - yay!)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home