Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Dream of Bowen, old ladies, and noodle anger

I had a weird dream last night... I wish my subconscious would be done with Christmas already!

Bowen had turned 21, and there were numerous slips of paper in front of him, each detailing at least drink that he MUST have! (he's really about 13 or so, and SO TALL!) After he'd had some, he sang his underwear song... but shut up as soon as my dad arrived with Gabriel's grandma, who was dressed in a purple and green outfit. My friends and I (including Gabriel / Margaret / Mike / Joanna) all went to a silver playground to get away from the spectacle of my dad and an old lady in an old red clunker of a car. Daniel hid us all in a tube, but my dad caught up with us.

Then we all had to go to dinner at someone's house, and my dad didn't like us laughing over what we found amusing. Jon had noodles, and saw the Christmas tree with its lights; he thought that some food items would make a nice tree topper. Thankfully, we convinced him to give those food items to a sick grandma. Auntie Ying thanked us for making the sick grandma's day a bit better since she wanted to see more happy people. That was where the dream ended. No idea why I had it - I'd seen Auntie Ying, Gabriel's grandma, and Bowen on Sunday, but that was about it. You'd think I'd dream about the kids in general... *sigh* Today is going to be a catch-up day, for sure!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home