Sunday, December 02, 2007

Rain and Youtube reaction videos are good, but flooding isn't!

I've just heard that the weather forecast is going to bring rain and increased temperatures more in line with what we expect in Vancouver for this time of year. Pretty good - maybe Karen and I *can* meet for lunch on Tuesday at Oakridge White Spot after all! Of course, there will be flooding and such when all this snow melts - maybe water turbidity will resurface like last year! Haven't noticed any brown water, though it might get bad tomorrow! Maybe I'll go throw a snowball at stuff for the heck of it while I still can... it's not snowing anymore, which is good. *goes outside and looks like a dork*

That honey brown lager I had the other day was pretty good. I shouldn't have any more right now, haha. Maybe later! Gotta give people owed monies, and use the Gmail calendar to its full functionality! No, I haven't a clue why I wrote that sentence. Ignore it, since I'm being random. K seems to find my easy amusement to be funny at times, which is fair enough.

I'm going to have a dumpling for dinner - NOT like that disgusting movie Nathan and the guys watched some time ago! Speaking of disgusting, I finally found out what "2 Girls, 1 Cup" is finally about. Corey tried to convince me that it was about Ubuntu / Linux help - I didn't think so! On the bad baby names forum, someone's said that it's about 2 Girls eating out of a fresh cup of poo in a somewhat raunchy / sexual way. EWWWWWWWW! Now he's trying to get me to watch various reaction videos on Youtube - maybe I will. (someone making horrified faces as they watch, and a girl who gets her mom to watch it... those links are safe... Youtube doesn't let people post stuff like that.. it's just people watching and saying "OH MY GOD, THAT IS DISGUSTING!!!" and stuff, usually with people laughing at them in the background. :P Here's a reaction video where a guy scares the crap out of his little kid with one of those things that makes you concentrate on the screen until something scary pops up... the poor kid starts crying! Some redneck parents making their two-year-old watch the scary maze game... at least the other kid wasn't a BABY! Parents making their eight-year-old play the maze game, while the dad calls him "fart face" and "pimple something or other" when he loses at the maze - I think you have to finish the maze for the scary thing to pop up.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home