Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Firefox browser disappeared twelve times in four hours - SO ANNOYING!

THIS WISH (INSULIN PUMP) HAS BEEN GRANTED! YAY! The person wrote an update saying THANK YOU! Whee! :D

Andrew rocks on Facebook, haha. Eric said he might install Windows XP for me this weekend, so that rocks too. Downed power lines at "my favorite intersection" and "industrial strength denial fabric softener," indeed... my Firefox browser also disappeared 13 times in six hours, which was VERY ANNOYING! I even started a new session after the sixth time! WHAT THE HELL?! I'd reinstall it (temporarily installing a new browser), but if Eric's gonna do the Windows XP thing... hmm.

Karen and I rescheduled our plans. The new date is next Thursday the 13th - good enough for me if it's not snowing or flooding! I also impressed my sister by saying that I was eating frozen raspberries. :D (she, Karen, Margaret, and Vivian S. had a good time at the Spice Girls concert last night...)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home