Friday, November 16, 2007

Here, you can have six more goals against on the one-year anniversary!

Just after I took a shower, Eric called me at 7 to say that he'd just gotten home from work and had a stressful day. I understood when he said he thought it was best to take a night off - his mom told me to watch the hockey game on Sportsnet in HIGH DEFINITION. Eric wasn't sure if I got that channel (22), but I definitely do! Did the courteous thing and called Steph to say that she had to find another ride home, perhaps from Sam or Ivan. "What are you doing at home? Shouldn't you be on the way to church? *hears story* How am I gonna get home? *I suggest she ask around* Thanks for letting me know!" Of course! It's called COURTESY!

The Canucks beat the Wild 6-2, on the one-year anniversary of the last game that Minnesota gave up six goals in a game. I liked the high-definition TV, which Corey said was "scars and missing teeth in perfect clarity" - well, at least the goal net was highlighted. Or maybe that's just me being weird, haha. The Wild changed goalies after the third Canuck goal in the first period, heh. At least it wasn't a scoreless game like the Edmonton one was - we lost in a shootout in that one! Very interesting game, for sure!

Pyatt from Isbister and Edler at 2:46
Naslund from Henrik Sedin and Morrison at 9:16
3 to 0! (Wild goalie change, hahaha) Ohlund from Burrows and Morrison at 11:59
Daniel Sedin from Henrik Sedin and Ohlund at 16:32 (2-2 power play)
Aaron Voros at 16:45
Trevor Linden at 2:54 of the second (first goal of the season)
Brent Burns at 10:46 of the third
Luc Bourdon from Byron Ritchie at 17:57 of the third (it was his first NHL goal, and Ritchie's first assist)
The game had a lot of fights, resulting in misconducts and stuff galore... Vancouver and Minnesota are going to play seven more times during the course of the season, oh my! (I don't expect anything less, haha) Three stars: Ohlund, Morrison, and Kesler.

And for something that's not related to hockey... Here's a girl that likes to take a lot of pictures of her posterior aspect. I'm amused by how many photos were removed by Photobucket, haha. (haven't decided what to do about a certain thing...)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home