Saturday, November 10, 2007

Dream of sneaking around in elevators with drugs!

$644,558 - wow, what a donation! Yay, Children's Hospital! Haha. :D

Steph called me at 9, and I wasn't in the mood to wake up at ALL. Went back to sleep (sorta), and then Eric called at 9:45. He asked if I were awake and dressed, and got this response: "Awake, barely; dressed, NO!" Said he'd be here soon, so of course now I'm dressed and wondering where he is! (I did eat something) I had an interesting dream about being some blonde-haired skinny girl named Kristi who was a drug addict. Apparently, I felt the need to sneak around in elevators on a cruise ship to get money in big brown envelopes from a secret room with an accomplice. Pink Floyd was playing in the background when we got caught while going on a kitchen run. There were cups around for the heroin, and we were made to sit in brown overstuffed chairs - people were tying us up with orange / yellow / blue ropes when Steph called to wake me up. So strange! As usual, I have no idea why I had the dream... oh, here's Eric knocking at my door. Says the front door was open, so there was no need to call. I can understand that - off I go to sanitize baby toys!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home