Thursday, November 15, 2007

Go to Taiwan for computer parts!

Last night, Corey told me that Jane wants him to move to Taiwan so he can teach kids English and be closer to her. Somehow, we both think he'll need SOME Chinese for the job! Never mind the ready availability of computer parts and octopus balls, with tax included in the price unlike how it is when you buy things over here! Called Steph, who did give Vivian her birthday card - yay!

While Corey was bugging me about rash decisions (NOT decisions about rashes), K said that I could call then if I liked. I'd previously said I was in the mood to talk a bit more about the past, so I did that. (Dairy Queen is not acceptable compensation for almost strangling your 17-year-old!) He seemed surprised that it was all I had to tell him (along with certain cutting remarks), but at least I did thank him for listening! We talked about physical fights with siblings; I just had mock free-for-alls with mine (my sister got into wrestling when she was FOUR!), while his seemed a bit more serious than that. Then he tried getting me to play "Name That Tune" - Marcy Playground's Sex and Candy, Metallica's Enter Sandman, and Blind Melon's No Rain were what he used. When I couldn't think of the artists, he bugged me by saying that I listened to the rock stations - I know, but my brain really wasn't working at that point! :P

He remarked that I sounded stuffed up; I tried denying it, but I think it's a reality now. I just hope I'm not terrible when Awana starts up again on Saturday! Thought I was sick just about a week ago... maybe 10 days ago or something! Ugh, and usually I'm not that bad. Must be from going out with friends, haha. Says we should watch Dawson's Creek since it reminded him of me - big words and overanalysis? Fair enough! We talked about a bunch of things before I ran out of stuff to say, so he let me go to get some rest! This afternoon, he tried talking to me, but I was just feeling blah. Think it's time for some Neo-Citran and water, after which I will go right back to bed!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home