Monday, November 19, 2007

Am I really a jellybean?! Oh my!

I remember when Dawn or Erin ate a LOT of chocolate over at our house once, and had a massive stomachache later - Jon had seen them pass his room to get to the bathroom in the middle of the night! K's just called me a jellybean over MSN, and the jellybean thing reminds me of when Justin called me one - thanks, kid, love you too! Then again, Donald called me a turkey once... ah, little kids and random thoughts! John and Talia are cool - morbidity / executions / understanding! :D

Apparently, there's snow around here - not in Richmond yet, though. (phew for not living near SFU!) I fell asleep on the floor with my pillow - it's been a long time since I've done that. Now I feel dirty (not from the floor), so I must shower!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home