Saturday, November 17, 2007

Chocolate macadamia nuts and routine

Note: LJ Tomorrow's Happenings / LJ New Years Festival / Last Week's Weird LJ Wedding blogquizzes. (by Katie, clayshaper, and Bilbo)


I am not having one of those days, thank goodness... Jerry Maguire references are cool! Went with Ada and Sean to Awana - Sean was babbling away, although the car seemed quieter without Ian. He's swimming with Chris at the YMCA - no Village People references, please! Talked to Ada about the varying weather here, even between two separate parts of Richmond! (like the time it was raining like mad here, and yet sunny in Steveston) Even Burnaby and Richmond can have differing weather conditions, although she thinks that Richmond has better weather than Vancouver sometimes... so true! Talked about their friends staying in Richmond for Awana, but couples' cell group is during that time - may as well go to Burnaby / Vancouver seven days a week! Told her about the dinner next week - we'll see what happens! Their trip to Hawaii was pretty good; even though home is a special place for Ian and Sean, they appeared to enjoy the sun and the beach. ("Go home!" - does that mean HOME or the hotel?) At Awana, it was only the junior secretaries and me today since Auntie Vivian wasn't here: that reminds me, I should give her today's dues when I see her or Sarah / Mary / William tomorrow. Andrew managed to amuse me, as usual. :D

Golden and Amos decided to empty the grey box with shelves since there were a lot of jewels trapped between levels - good idea! I think it's a good thing they waited for me to finish with my red / blue / green jewels, even though I can be a bit abrasive at times. Emily said she was very tired - I bet she did what I did, and took a nap when home! Jason told us that we had a new photocopier - SWEET! Of course, I had to go check it out too. Rich told me that it was a good thing that he was the service tech for the machine, even if there will be no photocopying available this weekend. People might as well bug him every five minutes with photocopier concerns as long as he's still with the company and gets the discount! Helped Ian with washing his hands - yes, you DO need soap! (also tried containing Sean when he didn't want to wait for us!) On the way home, John said that Sean understands directions even if he doesn't follow them - much better than his having a tantrum and lying down on the floor / crying! The kid's routine was interrupted when we did things slightly differently today, and prepared for the Christmas presentation LAST because of the Missions Conference dinner... guess he was cranky or disoriented! (Jordan saw the setup for the dinner, and asked if we were having dinner - not us, but others!) John offered me a milk chocolate macadamia nut, so I did the polite thing and took one - I was surprised when he said I could take the rest home, so I thanked him. Talked about family, townhouses, moving, and school - very nice to get to know people!






You're meant for a job that is...
Artistic
Your perfect job would be one in which you could let your creativity shine. You are a naturally artistically gifted person who is full of passion. Your perfect job matches are: Interior design, Graphic Design, Musician, Journalist.
'What job are you meant for?' at QuizGalaxy.com



Lets101 - Free Online Dating

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home