Saturday, November 17, 2007

Dream of killing Chrystal

I've tested out various scenarios courtesy of Talia, Candy, and Caroline. Thinking I'll do a friends cut when I get home and finish blogging. No, you have no choice. Too bad.

Michelle messaged me to say hi, then linked me to a rap Youtube video (Soulja Boy, Crank That) and Jesse McCartney's Just So You Know. She described the first one as pretty good (rap isn't my thing, but I can see why she'd like it), and the second as "painful when you break up." There was a rap video she was watching, and she didn't want to hear any more of it because of all the swearing - good decision! I know our age difference is most apparent when we talk about Jesse McCartney as "sexy" (her word) but being too young (me) or old (her) for us! I'd even go so far as to say that he's too baby-faced for me, sort of. We discussed Awana briefly, given that we'd just checked our email to find a message from Melia about the Leaders Orientation Dinner next week after club meeting. Called Jon to say that I wouldn't be able to attend his birthday thing if he scheduled it for that date, so he better schedule it on a different day if he wants me there. Guess we'll see about that! Korey asked me to come out today with Eric, but I can't since I have Awana - maybe next time even if his cousins won't be there because of a Christmas party! Says he can't help missing me so much - I know a part of his heart is devoted to me, and I don't fault him for it.

Had a weird dream which involved someone named Steve slowly killing Chrystal: he knew she was allergic to cheddar, and so ate green and blue bags of Doritos next to her. Chrystal's friends looked in file folders and file cabinets to find the exact dates of when Steve had first planned to kill her, and we found a Joule-like chart. Someone asked why the purple mooncake packages with knives and two-pronged forks were there - we quickly determined that they had something to do with the murder. We congregated in the gold-tiled bathrooms, and then met Steve on a dark lonely road to arrest him. He didn't have $80 to his name, which was good since we weren't going to set bail for that piddly amount, no matter what the local sheriff said. The dream ended with him safely in jail. No clue why I had the dream. Good timing to end this entry, since Ada just called. :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home