Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Yay for Jeremy and Talia since they rock!

The highlight of my night was calling Jeremy to wish him a happy birthday. He thanked me, and I told him about how we realized that we'd forgotten to sing HAPPY BIRTHDAY to him and Christon last night. At least we both had a good time at dinner! Yes, he forgot his mooncake, but I can give it to him on Friday - that won't be a problem! That was a highlight, but so was Talia's understanding about stupid Korey!

A Wiki article paste reminds me of last night, when Nathan was listening to Miles Davis on his laptop while working on stuff. I told Jeremy that it reminded me of the time Eric copied and pasted the Wiki article on Miles Davis in an email when I asked who Myles was. He is Harmony's brother... Jon and Jeremy have played Ultimate with him a few times. Jer thought the story was funny, as did I.







You are Society / Glamor Barbie!
You are very wealthy and are subject to a life of privilege. You are all about glamming it up, all of the time.
'Which Barbie are You?' at QuizGalaxy.com



Haha, I wish. Then again, maybe not.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home