Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Tea sets, narrow building, floor sweeping, Randal, Julie, and food pokes!

I really don't feel well or up for any social time today. Blah. (note: said smiley does not mean that I cut myself or want to do so!)


Here is the dream post I said I'd put up when I felt like it. I've had a few weird ones over the past week or so! These are just highlights, really.

DREAM 1

* getting together in this huge mall with Helen K. and her friend with multiple babies, who looked like those African children you used to see in TV ads (they had their names plus a pronunciation guide on their cute little T-shirts)

* Eric showed up and asked to play video games, so we let him into a room designed specifically for that purpose - then there were boobs in the games! o_O (he looked away)

* Phil wanted me and Helen to come upstairs with him, so we did - he had arranged a massage for our birthdays! He was a great-looking white guy, and he and Phil almost kissed!

* Vivian L. and I knew that we were being followed by people, and came upon five co-conspirators - they tried to bribe us with a gift of an ornate Chinese tea set complete with tea ceremony. We were also very indignant when a school secretary gave us a manila envelope with marching orders in it - just because the Genitorturers' Whorehouse was the last song played in Winamp didn't mean we were into corrupting juveniles! (note: I don't think they have a song with that title in real life, but I could be wrong)

* One of the babies had somehow been born and reached a few months of age during the course of the dream; he came upstairs and I piggybacked him. He seemed to like the red carpet on the stairs and floor!


DREAM 2

* my friends were lining up in knee-deep water outdoors (Lesley / Jeremy / Randal / a guy named "Dhanda"), in order to determine who was the closest one of all - it turned out Randal was first, with Jeremy coming a close second (later, it turned out that they were the ones FOR me!)

* I went with someone to an orange elevator, and found two old men inside - they didn't want to give it up, so we let them be

* managed to go to a lower level underground, where the "NG HIDEAWAY" could be accessed through a hatch which led to a pretty neat house: Uncle Stanley, Auntie Vonnie, Joshua, Caleb, and Susan greeted me / R / J and made us welcome


DREAM 3

* Danielle and others were eating dinner with me, and said that K was an uncouth member of society. He unwittingly proved their point by showing up to this semi-formal dinner in a wifebeater and shorts, and then exhibited VERY vulgar manners. Nobody was very impressed!

* there were birthday cards for me on the fridge, and a couple were from Chester Rutkowski and Arthur Johnson - others featured messy writing, sparkly glitter, and green dinosaurs!

(woke up from that dream thinking that even my subconscious knows stuff I refuse to accept yet...)


DREAM 4

* I was over at my mom's place, and she decided to make food for us - the only problem was that it was DETESTED FISH!

* to escape, I went upstairs a few times to use my sister's Firefox and check email (there were notifications from Candy and Nick saying that they'd given me chocolate / marshmallow / bacon pokes!)

* Dad decided to drive me somewhere, and he said that he was suing the owners / organizers of an open house near the Elephant Walk Pub and the narrowest building in town. They'd apparently offered candy to everyone there except him since he'd just come from exploring said pub and narrow building.


DREAM 5

* we were driving around with Julie S., looking for Richmond apartments since she got a new job here - that was a very long process looking at a zillion beige carpets / holes in the wall / generally weird accommodations!

* we passed by a tall Richmond office building, and decided to go to Workers' Compensation for some odd reason - they directed us to several local wonton mein restaurants where she could find work, so we went and viewed giant food displays there!

* that made us hungry, so we picked up Julie's mom and sister to have lunch somewhere: SO GOOD!


DREAM 6

* I had to sweep the floor for my mom; during this process, I found a dead mouse and also a flying mouse with a beak that implanted itself into my back. Of course, I screamed in pain!

* a biker with lots of tattoos went by, and he offered to help; my mom vetoed it with an excuse, and then later told me that he looked too greasy, and his fingers looked too fat to fit in an opening in my body (I was NOT impressed, and sneaked away to meet the biker, who did a great job of helping me)

* I saw lots of birth announcements and a large comics section in the newspaper he had: 12 kids in one family, the same storyline repeated across three comics, and dogs in the area - oh my!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home