Tuesday, October 02, 2007

2007 David Fellowship birthday card

Finally getting around to inputting the text of the David Fellowship birthday card here. Was going to do it before, but all these things kept cropping up - so not good! :P


Eric: "Happy Birthday, Leslie! Thanks for putting up with me in those crazy car rides. I don't like my handwriting here, but I'm sure it is your fault."

Karen Lee: "Have a great birthday!"

Randal: "Happy Birthday, Leslie! I wish I had more room to write. I'll talk to you instead."

Kevin: "Happy Birthday, Leslie! Thanks for always being so thoughtful and positive. God Bless."

Steph: "Ho ho ho! Happy birthday as we sit in Fellowship signing cards behind each others' backs. LOVE, your sister!"

Vivian: "Have a marvelous 31st (!) birthday, Leslie!"

Raymond: "Happy Birthday, Leslie! Enjoy God's blessings!"

Martin: "Happy Birthday, Leslie! Thank you for your love and contributions to the church and Fellowship."

Dianne: "Happy Birthday, Leslie! Thank you for always being there with such thoughtful gifts and kind words. I hope you have a wonderful day! Love, Dianne."

Jeremy: "I hope you have a very special birthday. God bless you."

Calla: "HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Hope you have an enjoyable and blessed day."

Margaret: "Happy Birthday, Leslie!"

Connie: "Happy B-Day to the girl who remembers everyone's birthdays! Hope you have a great day! :)"

Chuck: "Hi, Leslie! Happy Birthday! I hope it is a fun and blessed day. Thanks for putting up with my teasing! It's been great being in the same small group. :)"

Karen and Ivan: "Love always!"

Cindy: "Happy Birthday! Thank you for your friendship and for always being so sweet! Keep smiling!"

Frances: "Leslie, Happy Birthday! Thanks for your great smile and always saying hello. I really appreciate and am encouraged by your love and care for the children in SS Toddlers class and in AWANA."

Andrea: "Dear Les, Behind all the teasing - you know I appreciate you much! I'm thankful for your friendship and am blessed by you in a very special way! Have an awesome birthday!"

Lesley: "I'm sorry. I'm so used to writing my name with an 'ey' that I accidentally wrote EY when it should have been IE. So very blessed to know you. Hope you'll have a great one. Love, Lesley."

Alan: "You are awesome!!"

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home