Thursday, October 18, 2007

My unexpired NeoCitran will destroy these germs like a knight slays a dragon!

Randal's thanked me for the "free gift" of a taco, and wonders if I've run out of germs - thanks to the wonders of UNEXPIRED NeoCitran, they're decreasing! I remember when my mom gave me the expired stuff... I DO NOT THINK I WILL TAKE THAT! I should keep an eye on the mail for K from now on. Ada called to let me know that she's sick and might not make it out this weekend - of course, I'll call Henry and let him know the same thing! Eric called to wonder if I'd made a decision on the Committee thing, and said that we wouldn't be going to Chilliwack till November - meh, I'll let him know tomorrow! (Cambie / Jacombs ahoy if I feel better?) Called Steph to inquire about the status of the October birthday cards: if Jon has them, it'll be a week till we get them back since he's in Toronto! (next Sunday dinner: at Phil and Grace's with pumpkin and squash? FALL!) Told Corey about various Facebook groups, and he doesn't seem to be very enthused, haha.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home