Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Dream of Randal and toy car races

I'm reminded of the Gabby Moore murder case - gently letting people go, indeed. I wish I could find out who certain people are - we'd do something to them, for sure!

Went to sleep, and had a dream of being with Randal in some huge drugstore. There was a crowd of teenage boys around a toy race car display - you chose one car, and the display employee chose another to race around a little track. If your car won, you got to choose a random number - that represented the money you'd get for winning. (#29 was a yellow-and-red car) Someone mentioned that an old dude who was cleaning had been looking for me: that turned out to be my dad! Browsed magazines and supplies with Randal, who was very solicitous. He got a cheque for HIS winnings, while I attempted to stuff $247 in coins in my pockets. Ran into a group of parents / aunties / uncles, who wanted us to go with them to another section of the mall - we demurred. We read a story in READERS DIGEST which involved some kids getting squeezed by an octopus with many tentacles - they barely survived! I can't say why I had the dream, unless it was the discussion about Randal that I'd had earlier! I'm tempted to go out today, but I know I shouldn't unless it's to cash a cheque and mail my bus pass application. Knowing myself, I'll go out for a meal and buy various (unnecessary?) things too... AIYA! At least I paid my Internet and hydro bills online last night! Cindy also emailed me an update on our small group - cleaning nursery toys on Nov. 10, and bowling in Richmond? Hmm.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home