Sunday, October 21, 2007

Games and walkthroughs, Chip's Challenge, and more!

I was lying in bed thinking about things this morning since I didn't go to church (too cough-y :P), and thought that my suspicions about certain things may be wrong.

In other news, I found a site with a lot of games and walkthroughs - this might cure my boredom on this computer with no real games, haha. I also found a new site for Pikopiko Hammer, and a walkthrough and level maps for Chip's Challenge.

Dylan sent us an Evite for an AGM and Pizza Night a couple weeks from now, which reminds me that the church has an AGM next week. Should be interesting times, for sure! Steph also posted something on my wall, which said that SHE has the birthday cards! HA, I KNEW IT! Karen's added me on there, too - super! :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home