Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Baby Wesley looks cute!

As soon as I got to the townhouse tonight, I was greeted with "You're late!" Whatever. At least I'm there, which is pretty good for less than four hours' notice! Had curry, chicken, and preserved vegetables while catching up on the latest in non-courteous family drama. You'd think they'd CALL before dropping someone off! I was also informed that I'd be accompanying Grandma to her tooth extraction next week - wanna bet it'll take longer than an hour to get there from the townhouse? (it takes about an hour to get to Oakridge from here) Auntie Gloria has a new grandson, which means that Eunice has a nephew! Baby Wesley looks cute on the huge card that Wei and Winnie sent my parents, and the stamp has his big sister Avery on it! Very cute, although I can't help but think Avery might feel left out later on since everyone else in her family has names that start with the letter W. Grandma gave me a bunch of clothes which I might actually wear, plus three pairs of shoes and some bubble bath. Wanna bet that I'll forget NOT to wear the suede shoes in the rain? That sounds like what I'd do, sigh. She was going to give me some coffee-colored pants too, but I declined since they had no pockets. I can deal with buttons on shirts to SOME extent, and even with no pockets on pants - but I much prefer pockets and no buttons on shirts for my own reasons. ;)

Used Steph's laptop and finally replied to Andrea's email / sent one to Chinese Eric. Decided to get in on the Facebook note action by viewing the comments to Hien's latest, and putting the first 50 questions of the MASSIVE survey as a note - I don't think anyone will bite, but who knows? Picked Jon up at the airport, and talked to him about Harmony's insomnia / Alan and Liz's "different" wedding (white food, dinner right after the ceremony, a conversational "sermon" between two people) / honeymooning on Vancouver Island / our respective sicknesses (none of us went to Fellowship on Friday!) / that plane which crashed into an apartment building near Richmond Public Market. (it made CNN - wow!) Now I'm home, which is fine by me - I don't need more distractions!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home