Saturday, October 27, 2007

Adblock Plus / Woodchipper Murder

I've installed Adblock Plus - it's going to be HANDY! I also need to SLEEP EARLIER - must remember that there's an AGM tomorrow, with a possible Sunday Dinner at Phil and Grace's to follow! (haven't received email about it as per usual, though) It doesn't help that I didn't sleep very well last night / this morning! Must sign ALL November birthday cards tonight if possible, and then hopefully get my sibs to sign them during the AGM tomorrow. (it's at least a three-year-old tradition now! :P)


So, You Have Been Butchered By Your Friends and Turned into a Corpse-shaped Chess Piece
by Cheradenine
Username
Gender
Age
You arethe "Fell Into a Woodchipper" Pawn. Just like in Fargo, your friends fed you to a woodchipper. A rather crappy way to go, don't you think?


Reminds me of the Helle Crafts murder case... scary! o_O

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home