Thursday, October 25, 2007

Stupid malfunction and emergency! / New scents and such / Cats

Note: How my LJ fares in battle / LJ Battle Royale x2 / LJ Petting Zoo Memegens, by Casina, agri, childdoll, and la_belle_roo.


I HATE SUDDEN BATHROOM-RELATED EMERGENCIES THAT CAUSE ME TO DO MORE LAUNDRY! Let's just say I *almost* lost my replacement 2007 bus pass in the same way I lost my original 2005 bus pass, but I had the presence of mind to empty my pockets before I consigned my pants to the laundry within 20 minutes of the bodily MALFUNCTION - Talia says cold water should be more than fine, since hot water sets stains in. So I get up to the laundry room to change the water temperature (it was only on WARM for maybe 5 minutes), and I *know* I turned the water ON when I left... bingo, the machine isn't even on when I get there! Man, I hope people in here aren't in the habit of randomly turning off the washing machines / dryers if the noise disturbs them! The pants / towel / sweater / socks seemed DRY in the machine, and I did put money in - VERY ODD. I know I can be scatterbrained at times, but I'd notice the difference! Aiya. I choose to believe that I'm too stressed out even with apologies running through my head!

I spent way too long at Shoppers just looking at Axe body sprays / deodorants and such - Clix, Phoenix, Mystic Fire, Touch, Essence, Unlimited, Tsunami, Orion, Kilo, and Vice. Interesting marketing strategy - "the ladies will get closer to you, and the babes love this stuff!" Then again, I also spent some time looking at the Lady Speed Stick stuff: Cool Breeze, Powder Burst, Fresh Fusion, Satin Pear, Floral Splash, Wild Freesia, Orchard Blossom, Fruity Melon, Citrus Splash, etc. Looked at some Secret Scent Expressions body mist stuff (Proctor and Gamble have matching body sprays!) - Jasmine Orient, Cocoa Butter, Arctic Apple, Vanilla Chai, and Brazilian Cherry. Not that I bought any of those, even though I was sorely tempted.

Instead, I got one-litre bottles of sunflower and honey shampoo / conditioner: later, I got apple protein shampoo and conditioner in the same size from London Drugs. I also got London Drugs lip balm with beeswax, mega-rolls of toilet paper which I need an extender for (good thing it's free / can fit into the roll), a cool-looking shiny colorful shirt which was $5 less than I thought (so only $10), Kobe beef meatloaf from Milestones (which did me in :P), Irish Spring body wash (original AND with aloe, which I've wanted since late May: eight-hour scent system... designed for men, but women like it too!), three microwaveable meals with coupons, and a birthday card. I'm not going out with personal shopping again for some time since I should definitely watch my spending! At least I deposited a cheque into my bank account, and mailed my bus pass application while I was at it. I noticed a Purell hand sanitizer stand at London Drugs, and observed that the wine / alcoholic drink menu at Milestones is called the "wish list" - VERY CLEVER! Now I'm just talking about quail eggs (#21 at Pho!) to Corey, who thinks I should bring my sword in next time. Har har har - foes, indeed!


Edit: My clothes are stain-free, THANK GOD! Corey is now telling me how he uses Axe, since it excites the ladies. Heh, I was intrigued by the marketing strategy on that one! Also, he let me have this: Plot summary for Flesh Eating Mothers (1989) - After sleeping around with the town's population of mothers, a man spreads a cannibalistic venereal disease to each woman. The result is a horrific display of flesh eaters as they turn on their children for food. The teens must somehow inject the antidote into the rear end of their own mothers before they too become Sunday dinner.



Your Score: Lion Warning Cat


62% Affectionate, 62% Excitable, 48% Hungry




You are the good Samaritan of the lolcat world. Protecting others from danger by shouting observations and guidance in cases of imminent threat, you believe in the well-being of everyone.



To see all possible results, checka dis.




Link: The Which Lolcat Are You? Test written by GumOtaku on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home