Thursday, October 25, 2007

Janina's Halloween card, dream of driving in a restaurant, dragons

Hey, I got a cute Halloween card from Janina! (mrshannibal) So cool!

I had an odd dream last night which involved Jon, Jeremy, driving around the Bay's restaurant in a car which nobody seemed to mind, a rockin' guy on guitar, not wanting to see Victoria scenery, and babies under tables. Hmm. Had an interesting discussion with Corey last night about scambaiting and puns - good times!

This is the coolest bumper sticker ever - thanks, Teunis! That definitely made me smile! :D I actually have heard that one before - on a message board, someone had that (or something very similar) as their signature. My old friend Josh (Spocko) told that to me once, as well. Then my sister noticed that a co-worker had that as their email sig, so sent it on to me!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home