Thursday, September 06, 2007

Two Awana commanders and Jeremy's jazz gig

I've broken the $100,000 barrier on Tri-Peaks. Jeremy's emailed us to say that his jazz band is playing its final gig at a place on Alexandra in Richmond at 9 on Saturday night. Drinks and conversation sound appealing, but the Awana barbecue at Anita's goes from 5 to 9... maybe I can "pull an ugfart," and join the gig while it's in progress! Hahaha, gotta see what the ug is doing then! Tonight's agenda: Speak to Jon about that AND the birthday cards, and to Steph about birthday doings as it relates to BP reservations / dates / K's schedule - he HAS to be there since Danielle has yet to meet him! Speaking of, I really should check my old Yahoo email account... 15,692 emails?! WHOA! I emailed everyone advising them of my change in email address - I *used* to get a few Awana-related emails at Gmail, but then it reverted back to Yahoo. Go figure! We have new kids this club year; Melia and Chris will be our TWO commanders this year, as well. Chrystal will be the Sparks director, and Michelle C. / Hilary F. (another past Awana clubber!) / Tracy Lam (whom I have seen around - just not to talk to!) will be newbies. I like Melia's definition of being productive on the first day of school, hahaha. "Facebook, email, more Facebook, and now email again!" Eric's reply is amusing, too - "err... just replying to all..." It's going to be good times this year! Yay for seeing everyone again, and helping with the kids! :D

A few days ago, Randal forwarded us this Japanese video which features a great treadmill for avid runners. One of the recipients is named Peach, which of course makes me think of Vivian. It's not, since the last name is Tu; Vivian's is only an online alias, after all. (just like her sister is Mini-Cow to some people!) Korey and I will see each other tonight at the townhouse, which should prove to be interesting - hey, he'll get to see the third floor! (as well as the other floors, since he's never been there previously!) I remember having to help Jon get Harmony's hand off his mouth when he tried singing falsetto to her while we were watching TV last year - good times!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home