Thursday, August 09, 2007

White diamonds and Level 28 scramble / Being Chinese

In a recent Bookworm game, I didn't have to scramble the original letter field till I reached Level 28! I also got a white diamond on the L of the word FAIL because I used "R" and "U" blue sapphires on the word RUES.

Steph says we're going to Shanghai River for dinner. Being that it's only two blocks from my place, I can just walk there. Jon's going into Vancouver for Hon's wedding rehearsal, so he gets a bunch of birthday cards to sign at dinner! When my mom mentioned that it had bad service, I wondered why we were going there: because it's apparently well-known. I should have guessed... how CHINESE. *sigh*

Dan wants me to kill him now. I don't think I will. Wish I could do something, though.

Thank goodness yesterday's bad mood has passed now! Some things can't be explained, and I hope I don't feel like that again anytime soon. Just in case anyone else misinterprets my writing: it wasn't my relationship! I'm satisfied with that one!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home