Thursday, June 07, 2007

White diamond on a vile fib, dog biting dream, new cream cheese

I got another white diamond in Bookworm yesterday by using two blue sapphires on the word FIB. (the blue jewels - not Awana ones :P - were on F and I) Then I had to use it on the next turn because of a flaming tile landing on top of the precious item - VILE it was, with the white diamond being the V. Wonder what would happen if you could possibly use TWO white diamonds in a word on that game... probably (virtually) impossible! o_O

I had some insane dream about being in a house where each floor was symbolized by either a planet or an animal. The crowded basement represented Mars - there were chairs and boxes all the way up to the ceiling, which Rich and Chung had to remove in order to get to the floor of the Mercury level. There was a shower on that level where the ultimate controls were on a bright red dial, which I inadvertently turned every which way while someone else was taking a bath - I'd flown down to that level, y'see. Then there were biting dogs on the fifth level, where we had to stay since we were being punished. The dream ended when my alarm woke me up - at least I eventually DID sleep before then!

Went shopping and forgot my debit card AGAIN. At least this time, I actually did have it at home! Barry wondered how it was different than the last time: there's your answer! I can avail myself of solutions and stay positive, unlike certain other people who would make a scene and yell! I noticed Ben and Jerry's Peanut Butter Tracks ice cream, so got that on impulse. Also got strawberry cream cookies (fruit in the centre), a small purple body pouf (the white one is getting kinda old :P), several Sunday-friendly (let's hope?) Bistro frozen things (and a baked item), shrimp marinara, a new Del Monte sherbet / frozen yogurt concoction, the usual stuff, sundried tomato and basil cream cheese (it's good - I just had some with a crumpet), and some Red Berries cereal. Should be sufficient for the next few weeks around here!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home