Monday, June 18, 2007

My intersection DOES exist! Are you CRAZY?!

Cabdriver to me: "Your intersection can't be!"
Me: ".... it obviously exists!"

If you don't want me to tell people something and not tell you that same thing, you're out of luck! Deal with it.


This morning, I managed to email Eric and tell him about how it was really going with me and Korey. I told him some vague stuff last night, but not in too much detail. Thank goodness Korey was engrossed in his Gamecube thing.. ha, I was passive-aggressive for a bit there too! ;) Turning off the TV when he's playing a game, placing some things where he may not be able to reach - oh damn, I'm turning into my mom, haha.

On Corey's recommendation, I exposed him to some Lords of Acid. He didn't seem to like it much, oh well. It is better than the Pussycat Dolls, but at least Rock 101 was acceptable to him. All these weird dancing Youtube videos, stuff on Facebook, and other things are what he likes... I'm not forbidding him to listen that! Went out to do the food shopping, and now Korey tells me that we might not even use a bunch of stuff I ended up buying: I can tell you one thing, you're certainly paying me back for that! I took a cab home, and the driver thought my intersection didn't exist. Uh right, you have GOT to be kidding. Got home and discovered that Korey had made a long-distance phone call to his "foster mother" in Port McNeill. After taking a shower, I politely told him that I'd appreciate it if he didn't do that anymore. He said that he had to call her since no one else would listen to him, and that it was only the once... AND he used his phone card for half the call. Said he'd pay me back, so we'll see on that one!

By the time I got to the computer, Korey said that Eric had heard he'd volunteered to cook - yeah, coz I told him about that in my email! He also said, "I don't like it when you tell Eric stuff and not me." Well, tough luck. Deal with it! Thank goodness Eric will be understanding - and he'd emailed me back to address my concerns. It bugs him a bit when Korey constantly asks him what he's doing, but he's not sure if that's his intention or not. Maybe it is, I wouldn't know. He also thinks I'm strange and weird - deal with it, too! So far, Eric's been right: he's not any actual trouble, but he can probably be stressful. I understand his concerns about the sexual divide - I am not rising up to his challenges for fighting! He can do that in the Gamecube world, thanks! Ah well, Eric says we can try this till Friday and see how "sane" I am then. Sounds good to me! (on Thursday, we'll go to the mall and get him a stool / phone cards / etc.) Then again, he appears to like my "POISON!" shirt... yikes. o_O (Jeremy, trying to cheer me up from sudden redrum: "Leslie, I hate to tell you this, but you have SNAKES ON YOUR SHIRT!" Hahaha, always loveable!)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home