Sunday, June 17, 2007

Brain Dump from a CRAZY DORK!

Apparently, I'm hilarious and crack people up... who knew? :P (Eric knows that my laughter can creep people out, hahaha)

Maybe I should hang out with Chinese Eric sometime. Adventures await!


Eric and Korey arrived close to 5:30 or so, and instantly started setting up a Gamecube. Diven's under the impression that we both can game all night, but I don't know the first thing about playing MARIO SOCCER! They'd put a BLT chicken salad in the fridge for later since they'd stopped by Superstore on their way here... I was wondering what took them so long when Eric called at 4:25 to say they'd be here in a bit! (says he'll make us Spanish tacos tomorrow - sure...) Oh well, at least I got a short catnap in during that time. Korey's said that I'm hilarious and crack him up... then he heard me in my room laughing over what Steph had put in Nathan's birthday card, and said that it had crept him out! Haha, I guess Eric should have warned him about that too! As soon as they were inside, Eric mentioned that it was like an oven at my place - Korey thought he was going to die and kept fanning himself with an old magazine, even with the window open right next to him! Once Eric had set everything up and adjusted the TV color, he left - and called a while later to see where his yellow jacket was. Not here, and definitely not in his car / at Superstore... they figured he left it at Aunt Vera's. Eventually, he figured he'd pick it up tomorrow at lunch.

Korey and I talked about Eric and Steph briefly, and he said that I read a lot. It's something I can do to pass the time when he's on the computer, and I don't mind it a bit! He wondered if I had a stool he could use in the shower - no, and I also didn't have any cream / sugar / milk for his tea later on! I told him that this is why we're going food shopping tomorrow with half his existing money, har har. His cheque will clear on Thursday, so he can do laundry then. He keeps bugging me about certain stuff too - let's just say that I didn't really need to hear what he said about my tub. Korey's asked me a lot about what I'm doing. ("Flirting? Chatting? Huh?!") Oh well, it's not too bad at present. He does feel a lot better now, especially since he blocked and deleted his mom from MSN, haha. Escaping his negative hell of a family must be great, heh. (as well as dodging faulty accusations of stealing Auntie's cellphone when he has his own!)

Spent his time browsing Facebook, Hot or Not, Youtube, and his email - Rihanna and a silver umbrella video, oh my! (never mind the daytime Emmy awards, haha) I'll just ignore it every time he asks who I'm talking to as I blog this entry, haha. His birthday's a week before Christmas, hah. Combination! (haha) I'm more mobile than he is even with my CP, so I don't mind bringing stuff to him - and yes, of course we'll take the bus tomorrow! I don't think he wants to WALK to the store even if it's relatively close! Says he went for bubble tea yesterday with Eric, so none for you till later in the week! Hahaha. He also thinks I'm feisty, perhaps jokingly - good times!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home