Saturday, June 16, 2007

EGG white diamonds, blogging, cruise dream, MSN

At some point yesterday, I got a Bookworm white diamond in Level 19 by using three gold / yellow tiles to make the word "EGG." The E white diamond was used for the word "VET." Gotta love those extra bonus points! :D (also gotta love thinking about accommodating people's obvious limitations tomorrow, haha)

Checked blogs: Dawn is now addicted to Facebook, but it seems that the people there have decided to make each page into sensory overload. (horoscopes! blinky crap! ads! cluttered pages!) She's back to Xanga for now, heh. Randal has musings about Jesus' driving, and that skit yesterday. If I know Diven well enough (and I believe I do), he'll have something to say about that if he keeps up with it. Oh well, 'tis par for the course! ("My Bible Woman must know my Savior as well, even if my mom's eager to see me get married!")


Had a weird dream which was set on this opulent cruise ship. For some reason, I couldn't find my room key, so couldn't get in there. I explained my predicament to Connie, who immediately offered to let me stay with her / Jenny / Winnie / Mimosa / Tilia / Ficus in their large room. Took her up on the offer, and hauled my stuff to their quarters. Later, I was wandering around the ship by myself when Eric joined me. We saw Sheena, Christon, Vivian, and others in the hot tub / outdoor pool. Eric had a question for Vivian, who was wearing this revealing bathing suit - the only covered areas were those that strictly NEEDED it, if you know what I mean. She answered him, and he decided to join them in having fun among the rocks and environment... I decided to continue my wanderings in solitude.

My sister joined me later since she was looking for a ring somewhere on the ship, and we saw Auntie Tracy. She said that Vania was traumatized over the death of her (Caucasian, white-haired!) grandfather, so we went over there to watch videos and remember his life. After that, we went to an upper floor (meeting Randal on the way) where a choir was practicing amidst white pews and decorations. (someone's mother was the conductor!) Then my dad told us to hurry and go to the dining room, where we had to look at the food and menus. After doing that, we flipped over staircases in an effort to quickly reach our brother, who was on an even higher floor with Mom. We found them in a room with a lot of class lists and intake forms / schedules tacked to various bulletin boards. A few people were taking exams at the computers stationed in one area, so we had to be sufficiently quiet since they didn't want to be disturbed. The person overseeing this room had found my sister's ring as well as my room key - both items were returned to us promptly, and my mom inquired about the possibility of us going back to school. Thankfully, I woke up at that point before it could get any more weirder!

Possible triggers: (not really) talking to Randal yesterday (I suck!), Steph saying that Auntie Shirley was the choir conductor while Uncle Johnny is away ("Yu-bay-hay!"), and seeing Sheena and Christon yesterday by the church as we looked for Jon via car. Frances, Andrea, and I were also discussing the church botanist / aphid expert who named his kids after plants (Mimosa / Tilia / Ficus) - ah, the perks of being old-timers! (Eric, Dylan, Jeremy, and Raymond had almost no idea who these people were :P) Then Dylan was saying that the Su sisters were interesting - Winnie went to be a doctor in school all the way; Jenny initially took engineering, but switched to the medical field; and Connie was in engineering all the way through school. Heh, that IS interesting! Other than that, I can't think of anything else that would trigger this one!


Korey just messaged me an hour ago, too. I also talked to Eric about stuff which needed to be said. Technology is great, haha. Henry hasn't called, so I called him only to get voicemail. Of course I called Melia and apologized for being not there for the third week in a row. I think I'll read for a while or something...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home