Friday, June 15, 2007

22.8 million points in Bookworm! / RED LOBSTER SWEET AND SOUR SAUCE

UGH. SO NOT IMPRESSED WITH THE COMPUTER. I had a really high score on Bookworm (over 22.8 million points on Level 63!), which took me 7.5 hours over three days to accomplish, and then the computer decided to delete that game from its memory once I restarted it! Yes, of course I left the game by proper means before restarting the computer. HOW ANNOYING! (and here I was looking forward to accumulating an ever-increasing number of points in levels that take 15-30 minutes to complete...) I didn't even know I'd surpassed my previous high score of 10.7 million last night until I looked at the level number I was playing. Now I have to do it all again, and not even a screenshot to prove it! (like it needs proof, but that's what I had LAST time, darn it all!) I even went up to the FIVE-LETTER WORD bonus level, too! How annoying!

I just had another weird scammer phone call, this time from Ontario: 416-924-0280. Manitoba's been calling me pretty often, too... good thing my phone is off most times, except when I'm expecting a call. Haha, I'd be no good in emergencies! But then again, I don't answer the phone unless I recognize the number / name. Safety first! ;)


RED LOBSTER SWEET AND SOUR SAUCE

Recipe By:
Serving Size: 1 Preparation Time: 0:00
Categories: Sauces, Seafood

Amount Measure Ingredient -- Preparation Method

1 can Tomato paste -- (6 ounces)
2 tablespoons Lemon juice
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
2 tablespoons Horseradish cream sauce

Mix all ingredients together well. Refrigerate, tightly covered, to serve as an accompaniment to marinated chicken or with shrimp as a cocktail sauce.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home