Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Dreams of flying down escalators / Firefox dictionary reset

Hey, Kyle's last name (Napier) means "one in charge of table linen in a royal household." Sweet stuff... too bad he's not online anymore, otherwise I'd tell him so! He was a cool kid. :D

Why did my Firefox dictionary reset itself after a few months?! Ugh, now I have to spend the entire afternoon adding a squillion words to it. NOT how I was planning to spend the day after catching up on comments and my friends list, so... CURSE YOU, FIREFOX QUIRKS!


Interesting dream last night:

* Eric and I going around an underground parking lot, trying to find certain colored poles to aid us in our quest
* upon finding them, we had the materials necessary to find my sister, who was locked up somewhere in the ocean
* once we found her, we discovered that if she were freed, she would be the human equivalent of Pandora's Box when unleashed upon the world again
* we had no choice but to leave her there, so we went to tell our friends about it - we all hugged and held each other for comfort
* suddenly, a bunch of us were whisked into a crowded conference with many rooms and elevators
* the elevators were only on a certain number of floors, so I was quite agitated when I went up to the 14th floor to discover that there wasn't any elevator! (and I combed that floor quite thoroughly, too!)
* upon hearing about my predicament, Rich just told me to stay on the lower 12 floors out of 100 - and then he realized what this would mean for fire safety regulations... ANGRY RICH PROWLING THE BUILDING IN SEARCH OF ANSWERS!
* I was trying to do it myself, and stepped on the 14th floor escalator - suddenly, someone upset my balance and I went flying down the moving stairs!
* suddenly, someone lifted me and said "FLY!" ... so I did, with great results!
* I was on the eighth floor trying to talk to Chris, but groups of people were blocking our way into another room - why am I not surprised that this group included Randal?
* we eventually shoved our way through after we were done trying to be polite, glaring at Randal especially (I'm not going to repeat the language here... suffice to say it was very negative)
* later, we found ourselves in a crowded room where it seemed as if a kids' awards ceremony was going on - I saw little Ian and his family, so sat next to them
* Ian got a major award consisting of a colorful toy with multiple shiny bling crosses, which you could remove and replace elsewhere on the toy
* he went to get it, but then was scared and sat back down - his parents and I tried convincing him to go up there himself, but I had to go with him to hold his hand
* once we sat back down, his brother Sean made a move for it - I told Ian not to let his brother touch it, and took him and the toy elsewhere
* I got a $200 award consisting of a green paper clip containing some metal paper clips (my grandma wondered why THAT was worth $200... I don't know!)
* the dream ended in sheer craziness, and everyone dunking everyone else in jellybeans!


P.S. To answer a certain question asked of me recently: Sure! That way, I can yell at you! :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home