Monday, April 02, 2007

Dreams of $50 bills being 5-cent bills / Annoyances and such

You know it's not going to be a good day when you wake up and are instantly annoyed by old cheques, emails, flight times, and deliberate misinterpretation of your comments on forums. I don't like the consequences of 9/11 causing our having to be at the airport at the EARLY hour of 6:35 AM. Not good for this semi-night person! Wish it left at noon or something, but I guess there's no real choice - oh well. I also found a cheque from January in my wallet: why I forgot about it every time I went near the bank, I don't know - AIYA! Maybe I can still cash it... as it is, I went to the bank and deposited it in the machine. Hopefully, the deposit will show up! As for the OTHER money matters that have been on my mind, I withdrew the maximum cash amount that I could from Save-On: that covers the debt quite handily! Must put it in a sealed labeled envelope (no Sharpie!) or else I can think of various things which COULD happen to it - and I don't mean stealing! I could do this by cheque, but I've already withdrawn the cash. :P Also, I should ask my sister for stuff tonight too!

Why did I get an email exchange between my mom and Dallas? It doesn't matter to me when he comes for dinner! Note: I'm not saying I don't CARE what he does. It's just that it doesn't matter about their private dinner arrangements! I'll come tonight, and that email exchange doesn't affect my decision: I think my mom's crazy, but I guess it runs in the family! At least now I can send a SUPER-SECRET email to someone - I have my devious ways, and I told Jon to get Mom to pick me up when he's finished teaching! :D Oh yeah, the money reminds me that I had a dream in which someone tried cheating my friends and me out of cash by giving us a red bill which looked like a $50 bill. However, it was really a five-cent bill upon closer inspection! No anti-counterfeiting strip, and the "5" looked authentic enough... but it was in CENTS! I think we got all the $50 back by the time my alarm went off, heh.

As for a certain comment saying that a certain person isn't easily influenced by others' eating habits, and won't eat what I eat solely because I posted about it: HELLO! You were the one asking for suggestions, and you won't eat any typical breakfast foods like yogurt ("IT IS TOO GOOEY! EWWWW!") and such. Then again, you eat ice cream when you're afraid of milk. (note: NOT lactose-intolerant) Guess what one of the main ingredients of ice cream is? You guessed it: MILK! If she's going to be so stubborn about it, she might as well NOT post! Obviously, hanging around people who endorse cheating (poly?!) has given her braindamage. (and I'm only half-joking about this, the way Spoz did) I can only hope my thinking is better than that after what went on before with a certain ex-friend of mine who has now turned into an Internet psycho! Note: I'm not saying she SHOULD take everybody's suggestions and implement them in her life because they took the time and effort to comment, but "inspired by my breakfast this morning: COOKIES!" doesn't mean she should be inspired by me all the time! Damn misunderstandings! Heh, she's apologized - ah, PMS and snark are not the best combo! At least I got a "thin wafer" suggestion in when I replied to say it was fine - polite thing to do, y'know? Plus, I'm done ranting... it truly is okay. :D

All I can say is thank goodness I recognized Barry's cell phone number before I hung up on it, haha. Half an hour earlier was fine by me since I'm kinda up: YAY, STARBUCKS COFFEE! I bought a 24-pack of bottled water for a good price, and also some Dad's variety pack of cookies for the guys... oatmeal, oatmeal chocolate chip, and chocolate chip. It'll be semi-heavy to carry on Easter Sunday, so maybe it'll be for the Saturday afterwards, haha... or I can leave it in the trunk during Sunrise Service / breakfast if I go! I took about ten portion packs (four in each) before leaving them the remaining 20 in the box to share. If I don't have the box, they'll wonder if they're REALLY Dad's cookies, hahaha. At least I got mini Easter eggs for the kids and my friends a couple of weeks ago, too. Yay for being prepared! (sorta?) I'll bring the Chunky Soup Sirloin Burger can to show my sister and Eric: "Now With Sirloin!" Uh yeah, I'd hope so...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home