Friday, March 30, 2007

Dream with Ivan, Karen, and blood / Blogthings

Wish I could meet Billie (murse) today, but circumstances dictate that I can't. At this point, I may just end up MAILING her birthday gifts! Heck, I've done it before. (Jasmine should remember, heh)

I had a weird dream last night:

* talking to Sarah and Hannah about cakes and yelling at Eric later when he showed up - he was being supercilious and generally annoying!
* talking to some guy friend of my brother's via cell phone, while trying to pack everything up from a trip we took
* encountering Jasmine (surrey_sucks) in the dream, and having her complain about bloody underwear / pads when she shaved down there during a certain time of the month :P (all the guys were like "SO DON'T SHAVE, THEN!")
* having someone mix up a red dog-shaped suitcase with opium for his own red suitcase with clothes in it (fatal mistake, as everyone circled an oval-shaped pool and drowned said person: THE OPIUM'S NOT FOR YOU!)
* playing video games on YouTube (and seeing dinosaurs trample various monsters)
* finding a blue pillow with pastel flowers on it, and wondering if it was the same as my pillow at home because it had similar hairs on it (and it was the same - SCARY!)
* making plans with Karen and Ivan - Karen offered to drive me from Richmond to Burnaby Place so we could meet our other friends (the dream ended with my being surprised that they'd drive me - they perhaps would in waking life if there were no other alternatives!)

At least Ryan didn't show up in this one - that was an interesting pattern, but it's over for now! (the "online friends" thing still applies, even though I've met Jasmine a few times in real life) Now I guess it's time to gird myself up for tonight: COFFEE / COCOA! :D (caffeine won't make me NOT care what happens in the Iron Chef program, but it'll make me be happier than I would otherwise be with this concept... double-cleansing time is near, as well :P)


Your April Fool's Day Prank Should Be

Setting off stink bombs


HAHAHA! Certain people would say disparaging things about this result, too! Reminds me of Top 100 April Fools Day Pranks, actually... :D


You are Marilyn Monroe

A classic tortured beauty
You're the dream girl of many men
Yet they never seem to treat you right



You Are 71% Tortured Genius

You are smart. Brilliant, in fact. And while it's a blessing, it's also a curse.
Your head is filled with everything - grand ideas, insufferable worries, and a good deal of angst.



You Are a Night Person

For you, there's nothing worse than having to get up and moving early.
In fact, you probably don't hit your peak until well after the sun has set.
So if you're struggling to make it on a normal schedule, realize it's not your fault.
You just weren't meant to do anything during the day!


Like I need an online quiz to tell me THIS... *laugh*

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home