Saturday, March 31, 2007

You've NEVER had Dad's Chocolate Chip Cookies before?! / Quizzes

Henry picked me up at 3:30, and we talked about what happened last weekend (which I later told my small group) - that was CRAZY! Then we talked about what happened last night for both of our fellowships: yes, of COURSE we cleaned up the basement afterwards! No, we just left all the food-related stuff for the janitors to clean... I think that we'd get a smackdown (possibly from Dad as the church administrator, the church board, and Pastor Edward) if we truly DID do that! He asked if I knew any miracle healers since he was still a bit sick from last week, and I had to tell him that I didn't. The reputable ones don't charge money to heal you, and even if they don't, they could still be like the Antichrist or something! Shortly after we got into the church, he complained that he'd injured himself last night at Gladstone since he played a bit too hard - ah, guys!

I saw Andrew's cousins Rita and Betty, but got a death glare from one of them when I tried to say hi - nice kids, really! Little Rachel remembers my name, which is cool. Amos and I were trying to determine which of the kids had peanut allergies because we had a big box of Dad's chocolate chip cookies for snacks: good thing Kyle and Melanie weren't here today, haha. (Justin had to make do with something else) Jason says he's never eaten them before, and I assume the same might hold true for his brother. Andrew LOVES those things since they're so crunchy, and I just might have to buy some on Monday afternoon... note to self: MUST SET ALARM FOR REASONABLE TIME! Later, I saw Ian laughing like crazy over something, so I asked Mike what he'd done now - nothing! Apparently, Ian thinks everything is funny! We asked him whether he was crazy, and he admitted it. He was going on about how Mike was named Jack, fried garbage, and other weird (fried) stuff: "Hebrews" is NOT "Monkeys," kid!

I saw Andrew doing some push-ups in the Awana store while he was waiting for customers, and wondered why the door was open. Jason and Golden were doing some Cubbies prep by putting tents outside - man, it was COLD! I should wear a different hat tomorrow / until it gets warmer... and then maybe I can see Melia's grandma, who apparently really wants dim sum! On the way home, I asked Henry whether he had the house to himself: he asked where I got my information from, since he didn't! Auntie Vivian had said something about his nieces being in Hong Kong - well, if I don't see them tomorrow, I'll have to wonder if he's telling me the truth about their sleeping / taking an afternoon nap since they woke up at 7 AM! (pulling them out in the middle of the school year might not make sense, but then we DO have Easter weekend coming up too... Julie just took a trip to Hong Kong and Tokyo, after all...)

I saw some great Engrish on Bob's shirt today:

Lucky Star Group
PIONEER
Just For You. One
Lucky Star Group
Best Sport To You
Do You Like It?


Your Language Arts Grade: 100%

Way to go! You know not to trust the MS Grammar Check and you know "no" from "know." Now, go forth and spread the good word (or at least, the proper use of apostrophes).

Are You Gooder at Grammar?
Make a Quiz




You know the Bible 100%!
 

Wow! You are awesome! You are a true Biblical scholar: not just a hearer, but a personal reader! The books, the characters, the events, the verses - you know it all! You are fantastic!

Ultimate Bible Quiz
Create MySpace Quizzes



I wouldn't go quite that far, but I do know a fair bit of the Bible. Always room for improvement, of course!


What type of person do you attract?
Your Result: You attract geeks!

Your stunning intellect and love of sci-fi and video games allures the geeks like nothing else. Maybe it is the sparkle in your eye that makes them want to text you, who knows. Geeks make good partners, but tend to be arguementative. If you are a TRUE geek magnet, you will know if that was spelled correctly, and actually care. If it is a bad boy / bad girl you are seeking, you are barking up the wrong tree, unless they are just 'bad' behind a PS2 console.

You attract Yuppies!
You attract rednecks!
You attract unstable people!
You attract artsy people!
You attract models!
What type of person do you attract?
Quizzes for MySpace


You bet I know AND care about that word's spelling! I left it as is on purpose so the next sentence would make sense. :P


What's Your Best Quality?
Your Result: Outgoing
 

Your best quality is being outgoing! People like you because you are fun to be around, and no one ever knows what you will do next. Also, you are not afraid to say or do whatever you want.

Sense of Humor
 
Loving
 
Intelligence
 
Personality
 
Ambitious
 
What's Your Best Quality?
Take More Quizzes



You Would Do Most Things For Love

You are willing to go pretty far for love - but not far enough to compromise your core values.
Love is a priority for you, and you'll go further than most people to hold on to someone you love.
But killing for love? Or even taking a bullet? Probably out of the question.
No matter what, you love yourself the most!


Makes me think of the Meatloaf song...


You Have Good Manners 67% of the Time

Your manners are quite excellent. You are well-versed in etiquette.
Of course, you have the occasional slip-up... but you even apologize with grace.



Guys Like That You're Sensitive

And not in that "cry at a drop of a hat" sort of way.
You just get most guys - even if you're not trying to.
Guys find it is easy to confide in you and tell you their secrets.
No wonder you tend to get close quickly in relationships!



I feel loved when...

The Five Love Languages

My Primary Love Language is Quality Time

My Detailed Results:
Quality Time: 9
Words of Affirmation: 7
Physical Touch: 6
Receiving Gifts: 4
Acts of Service: 4

About this quiz

Unhappiness in relationships is often due to the fact that we speak different love languages. It can be helpful to know what language you speak, and what language those around you speak.

Tag 3 people so they can find out what their love language is.

Take the Quiz!
Check out the Book

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home