Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Dreams with David, mud, and Britney / No Nanaimo bars by proxy for YOU!

Well, I did wonder what I'd dream about last night... but David Marr and Chris Noble using their hands and the car on an empty stone highway to rescue me out of a muddy hole? Then having my sister show up with a friend named Britney who oddly looked like Britney Spears a few years back? (then we said "UGH" to her, haha) Very weird! Is this how my subconscious processes the discussion of Britney Spears (which my mom is on top of, surprisingly) and Robert Pickton yesterday at dinner? We all know there's a LOT of mud on that farm! Maybe Dave Pickton IS the mastermind, heh. Who could do all that alone? I'm sure someone MIGHT be able to, but not Robert Pickton from the way he looks on TV and such! Interesting case, at any rate.


Ooh, I just remembered two interesting weekend incidents:

1. (Friday night after Resonate, around the desserts)
Eric: *taps me on shoulder, causing me to turn around and ask what's up* I want a Nanaimo Bar.
Me: You can't HAVE a Nanaimo Bar, remember?
Eric: Yeah, I know. Can you eat one for me?
Me: Do I look like I'm in any shape to EAT a Nanaimo Bar right now? (was then suffering from a cold and such)
Eric: Well, you DO eat cake and stuff for me... so why not?
Me: That's when I am NOT SICK! Right now, I won't.
Eric: Leslie, it's calling out to you: "EAT ME!"
Me: It is NOT. *goes off near the auction sheets to talk to someone else*

2. (Sunday afternoon, after Sunday School)
Dylan: Yeah, I need to go to work at 6 PM and supervise people while they test stuff... *blah blah blah*
Someone else: Are they like Homer Simpson in the nuclear power plant and fall asleep on the job?
Me: Yeah, do those co-workers ever do that?
Dylan: Not that I know of, but some people don't seem to know what to do even though they've been there for a long time. So of course I have to always be telling them what to do!
Me, in head: Ah, no WONDER you think we need to be told what to do during Bible Study when you have to take a phone call... what are we gonna do, just SIT there in stunned silence until you get back?! Crazy!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home