Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Children's TV shows

Children's TV shows, from Candy via Myspace bulletin.

Name one show from childhood. -No Repeats-
Name one show that you remember from when you were a little kid... let's see if we can get a list going...

1. Shannon ~ You Can't Do That On Television
2. Andrea ~ Punky Brewster
3. Christina ~ Clarissa Explains It All
4. Jaime ~ Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids
5. Alaina ~ Small Wonder
6. Jay ~ Fantasy Island... "zee plane!"
7. Dale ~ M.A.S.H.
8. David ~ Captain Kangaroo
9. Cindy ~ The Jetsons! haha... loved it!
10. Dana ~ Fraggle Rock
11. Shantel ~ Rainbow Brite
12. Brainless ~ Fourth Dimension (Yes, I'm THAT old...)
13. Mr. PERFECT ~ Transformers (not as old as Brainless, haha)
14. QueenSnoopy ~ Good Times
15. Tara - Mr. Rogers... I loved him!
16. Laura - Gummie Bears
17. Tim - Doctor Who (midnight channel 2) (had to sneak)
18. Cassie - The Flintstones
19. Rachel - 3, 2, 1 Contact
20. Jen - The Mickey Mouse Club
21. Liz - Zoobilee Zoo
22. Michelle - G.I. Joe
23. Kacey - Saved By the Bell
24. Jessica - Smurfs
25. Brandy ~ Kids Incorporated
26. Evan - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
27. Ashley - Wonder Years (I was mature for my age)
28. Katie P - Legends of the Hidden Temple
29. Valentine - DUKES OF HAZZARD
30. Sarah - My Little Pony
31. Kelly T ~ The Muppet Show
32. Tammy ~ Scooby Doo
33. Brian - King Arthur and The Knights of Justice
34. Michelle - Rescue 911 (among countless others, haha)
35. Suzanne - Adam 12 (any cop show)
36. Rami ~ Saint Seiya
37. Anna - CHiPS
38. Windy ~ 21 Jump Street
39. Tanya ~ Hart to Hart (I wanted them to be my parents, haha)
40. Tia ~ Silver Spoons...... I think Ricky Schroeder was my first true love..... haha.
41. Mandy - Double Dare
42. Candy - Little House on the Prairie (I know you're out there laughing, Crystal!)
43. Leslie - Belle and Sebastian

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home