Monday, March 05, 2007

Spoof usernames, sleep, redrum, phone call etiquette, Friend Test

Radiohead's Fitter Happier kinda matches me right now, since I'm practically all better now. Guess my nocturnal rest was pretty good, for once. No love for King Hwa Enterprises, though... they made my phone beep, and woke me up at 11:02! Ah well, might go back to bed later. I am definitely NOT going over for 24 this evening as it's the time to be a slave to my butt. :P

Ah, redrum has finally come after being like a WEEK late! It's probably due to stress issues and such - the next time people say that I can't possibly get sick because I'm stressed about stuff, I'll punch 'em in the head. (well, maybe not...) I don't think I could have handled stress illness, a cold, AND redrum simultaneously! Thank goodness I had my reinforcements ready last night, otherwise I'd have had the same horrid experience ("BLOOD ON MY MATTRESS?! Bloody hell, I hate being a girl! *much angry noise* ") that I did in August 2005! That was the day I went to eat dinner and see Wedding Crashers with both Erics and Anthony - it got underway late, but Milestones was good stuff!

To my newest reader who's from real life in case he ever comes across this post: Hi, Randal! Yes, this IS what it's like at least once every month when you read this blog! :P (If you don't like it, get used to it! At least I'm not describing terrible TMI things in exquisite graphic detail, haha!) Just for you, I'll include this image:
(lovely, isn't it? :P)

Another random note: At least I hope I'll have enough cash to pay up front at the dentist office, although I dislike the hygienist. Tony once took a phone call on his cell for at least five minutes about real estate / housing, while I was in the chair with various instruments around my mouth. There are better times to take your personal phone calls, dillweed! (yay for Beavis and Butthead references!)


Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Quiz here


Haha, I remember the last time I did one of these things. It was on another site way back when I had my 486 (maybe QuizYourFriends.com), so it loaded REALLY SLOWLY! Citrus got the "favorite kid" question wrong when I thought he'd have it correct, Jocelyn got 2 out of 10, Steph got 9 out of 10 (amazing!), Jon put his name as "it doesn't matter WHAT my name is!" and Andrea emailed me to say that she got 3 out of 10: "this is an opportunity to get to know you better!"

Test
Scoreboard

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home