Friday, February 02, 2007

YOU are distracting me, not the mention of his name!

Oh, how lovely. Eric just popped up on my screen and told me to answer my phone. Well, I would if it was from a number / name that I vaguely RECOGNIZED! I checked the Caller ID, and saw a call from an outfit named "EMPOWER TECHNLG"... I don't recognize that one. Then he rhetorically asked me which company he works for: yeah, I don't remember! Come to think of it, I received a call from there sometime in the past too... well, at least now I know for future reference! After that, he said that we had to sort out rides for tonight since it was a day to be early yet again. I was thinking about that last night, and figured it had a high chance of happening since I knew on Sunday at Nathan's that he had to help with Resonate and the kiddies.

Eric wants me to meet him at the usual intersection at 5:30 - he says he can't afford for me to be late, what with Resonate happening and all. Not like I'm going to be at Resonate, but I know he's doing music for that... I understand. Then he mentioned a certain person's name, and asked whether I was on the phone with that person: SHUT UP, NO! Instead of telling him that, I told him that he was distracting me (from blogging), and he said: "Wow... even mentioning his name is distracting!" Uh, no... it's distracting me from doing something else! However, he does say that he's going to Lesley's thing, so I don't necessarily have to ask around for rides tonight if he can pick me up at 6 tomorrow from the church: yay! Guess it'll be Pho dinner for me tonight... not for him, since he won't have time to eat till after it's all done! MUST LEAVE BY 5! (or 4:55, even!)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home