Friday, February 02, 2007

Dream: Hermaphrodites and fractions homework

This dream started out with me in a crowd of people. Andrew was asking me to go to his party, so I held him and promised I would. Maybe it was Adam, since those twins always trip me up.. and I wouldn't be holding them in THAT way either, as they're not even seventeen yet! (not that their being 17 or even 18 would make it okay... I'm just saying :P) Anyhow, back to the dream... I was still holding him for his own reassurance when we were all transported on a tour bus. We knew there were two hermaphrodite couples in our group, and at least one of them had a kid and was trying for another one. However, they had problems in their relationship which were quickly made clear to everyone on the bus.

Eventually, the bus dropped us off in the middle of a shopping centre for a while. We all milled around and tried to protect the hermaphrodites' child from hearing a lot of her parents' arguments since they all seemed to focus on their sex life or lack thereof. She was a smart one, though... she asked why Mommy and Daddy were fighting, and we weren't sure what to say! The bus came back, with massive bowls of ice cream set up in the centre aisle. Everyone ate some of that, and even the hermaphrodite couple quit arguing long enough to have some. A while later, one of them initiated sex with the other ON THE BUS! This was something we definitely needed to protect the kid from, so we invited her to stay with us on our end. She agreed since she didn't like "those noises." o_O

The bus driver didn't much like the situation either, and ordered them to stop since they were endangering the safety of themselves and others. They did in a few minutes, but almost everyone was scarred from viewing the proof that they were indeed hermaphrodites. By the time we reached my church, one of them announced that he / she / it was pregnant: we could see the beginnings of a belly on that one! (don't ask how THAT's supposed to work... my subconscious is weird!) My brother said that we had to wait at the church for a while because he had to discuss stuff in detail with Lesley. I told Andrew that I wouldn't be able to attend his party after all, then... very regrettable for both of us.

Later, my sister drove us home through winding roads which had a stone wall barrier to protect the expensive houses on the route. It was pretty dark, and she eventually decided to turn on her headlights. That didn't really help much, since all we could see were the outlines of the stone wall and houses. My mom made us do some hidden essays and math homework on fractions once we were home: the math books were the ones that we all got in my school when I was in Grade 6. The Grade 6 ones were yellow, the Grade 5 ones were orange, the Grade 4 ones were green, and the Grade 3 ones were blue. (I think they were called Journeys in Math by Ginn)

We had to evaluate a lot of problems before she'd let us go to sleep! My sister then woke me up at 5:06 AM and wanted me to get something for her, so I did. Then I went to our church to find water, but remembered that the building was closed at that time! Sister wondered where I'd been going, so I explained that I had a momentary lapse of forgetfulness. Then I went to a neighbor's house because they had a water fountain in their front yard. The water was pretty warm.. bleh! Went back home and told my sister about the gross water at Michelle Scott's house, and then I woke up. Very weird.

Not sure what triggered it... I was reading a line about hermaphrodites before I went to sleep, and Lesley sent us an email about Saturday's dinner which was mostly in French. Ah, no wonder. She wants us all to try communicating in a bit of French, and offers a French menu for us. That reminds me: I need to ask various people tonight if they're going or not... at least all I'll need is a ride there from the church and not Richmond! As for the way back, I have NO IDEA! Guess we'll see...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home