Saturday, December 30, 2006

2005-2006 Guestbook Entries

These are the guestbook entries for 2005-2006. Next up, my 25th birthday scrapbook if I can find it around here! Then maybe I'll stop annoying you with constant updates.. but then, it IS my journal. :P

February 14, 2005 (Monday)

Eric H.: "Valentine's Day!! It's nice to spend an evening with you, Leslie. :) I had a really GOOD time tonight!! I hope we can go do the Memphis Blues dinner thing someday. See ya for now... night!"


April 21, 2005 (Thursday)

Palmer: "I've had an enjoyable day with you, and am definitely looking forward to more." (eh.. it was okay... but not GREAT! :P)


June 23, 2005 (Thursday)

Emily Chow: "Hi, Leslie aka SARNE. Thanks for hosting me at your place. It's always nice to be with the crazy Ngs. But we'll sure have many more crazy moments. Haha. (remember bench shaking) Cackle some more."
Steph ("True Bain"): "Hoho, shawneems! How is yaz? I is yaz baineefdick sist! Hopefully, yaz can come and live with meef, hoho! Then it would be very windy and breezy all over. Anyway, hopefully yazs wilch keep it real. Enjoy yaz undeem parties! Keeping it real! hoho!" (er... all of the preceding is in some weird language my mom made up :P) [she also drew a thumbs-up, and my Booty Logo with my caption: "The only way to be refreshed!"]
Erin: "Haven't signed this in a LONG time! Hey Leslie, we're watching Batman tonight!! I'm so excited! FUN TIMES! Love always, Erin."


August 23, 2005 (Tuesday)

Palmer: "Not getting skewered!"


August 27, 2005 (Saturday)

Eric H.: "About to head out now with Leslie and Jon for hanging out... see ya. Talk later." (Jon had left Jeremy's by the time we tried calling him from the PNE, haha!)


September 3, 2005 (Saturday)

Andrea: "Hey, Les! I'm glad we get to spend the afternoon together, as well as attending Esther and Wes' wedding." (she drew a flower)


October 22, 2005 (Saturday)

Eric H.: "I had a FANTASTIC hangout with Leslie today. She got me signed up to some online community thingie... it was cool. We had a very very fun time doing that, which helped also to take away a close 6-4 win vs. the Avs. Thanks, Leslie!!" (he drew a thumbs-up)


November 12, 2005 (Saturday)

Eric H.: "Had a good dinner at a Korean BBQ place with Leslie... doing blog update... later."


December 4, 2005 (Sunday)

Eric H.: "Went out to dinner Greek Style, then did some blogging and now I am outta here!!!"


December 20, 2005 (Tuesday)

Jon: "Man, this place is a mess! Clean it up before Melissa gets here!"


December 28, 2005 (Wednesday)

Melissa: "It was fine! Thanks for having me! ^_^ "


January 22, 2006 (Sunday)

Jen: "Hey! Haven't been to your place in aaaages - nice to visit again. (briefly) :) Hope your move is successful!"
Andrea: "Yay! Your new GE Slimline phone works! Hope you had a fun time today at Stella's baby shower."


February 14, 2006 (Tuesday)

Eric H.: "Today, Leslie and I went to see a very INTERESTING movie. What was it, you ask? Brokeback Mountain... It had lots of gay issues and relationship deals with being in such a predicament. It was well-presented in a tasteful manner."


April 8, 2006 (Saturday)

Eric H.: "We ate some pizzas. I updated my blogs, and watched the Canucks game. (2-0 lead... blew it 2-2, and then Jovo won it on a beauty!) Later."


June 29, 2006 (Thursday)

Eric H.: "Leslie and I went to a Greek restaurant... GOOD ONE! Went back to her place later: chatted, played word puzzles, and updated blogs. Cool, ah."


July 16, 2006 (Sunday)

Eric M.: "Your computer works now. You owe me $500. I accept cash only. Thanx. Stop bending pins. $50,000 for the production too!"


August 5, 2006 (Saturday)

Eric H.: "I am here now at Leslie's place... but we will be heading out to see a movie. Thanks once again for the birthday gift!"


September 19, 2006 (Tuesday)

Eric H.: "Heading out to Leslie's B-Day thingy at Riverport. Happy birthday!! Your Pal."


October 21, 2006 (Saturday)

Eric H.: "Hung out with Leslie, went out to dinner at Moxie's which was fun, then went online to check and update blog! Fun!"


December 29, 2006 (Friday)

Harmony: "Hi Leslie - so very good to meet you. :) Glad I got a chance to drop in your place. We're heading out for vegetarian food and a doc tonight. Should be good!"

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home