Monday, January 15, 2007

Pizza and sextuplets

Corey bugged me on Gmail chat last night until I ordered him to switch to MSN unless he was hiding. Then he fell asleep soon afterwards: oh well...

I called Jon to see about the transportation plan to Nathan's: he was leaving in a few minutes to bus there, so I said I'd just brave the snow and ice (and the dark!) to meet Eric at the usual place. Eric had left me a series of messages on MSN asking whether I'd decided on any plans for tonight, and whether I was alive since I didn't answer for an hour or so... I WAS SLEEPING! Then I told him the bus times according to the Translink website, so I'll try for the 5:42 one if the ice doesn't kill me first. :P (so I'll leave at 5:15 and allow myself some extra time, I hope...)

He also mentioned that one of the Vancouver sextuplets died: he'd heard this on a CKNW news update, and wondered if I couldn't find that in a forum somewhere on the Net. (is there a website for breaking news in Vancouver or in general?) Time to update my MSN name to "surviving sextuplets" or probably something else entirely, haha. Then I was going on about dinner plans: he invited me to join them for pizza, but then he wondered if that was covered by the worship team budget. I called my brother about it, but then he hung up on me... idiot! :P (since Eric figures they're all chipping in for pizza, I can do that too... sounds good to me, thanks!)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home