Friday, December 08, 2006

Fruit dreams, insomnia, grape Pocky and other Japanese candy from Grace Anderson (???)

I had a dream in which my brother, sister, friends, and I went shopping for groceries and fruit. But I didn't have much money, so I just tagged along. Then Corey messaged me with "tits" repeatedly over AIM and MSN, so then I turned off the computer. Very weird. I hate it when I can't get to sleep until some insane time like 4 AM. While it may not kill me tomorrow (I should probably call / email Auntie Vivian to tell her I can't make it to Awana on Saturday... or Melia, heh), it probably will on Sunday! Yikes... it's not insomnia, I hope. Time to break out the stuff I usually use? Maybe!

May as well check the mail since I'm up for now... whoa. GRAPE POCKY?! I've never HAD grape Pocky before! Interesting! Also got a postcard from Singapore, which is NOT my first one from there as Dewitta (doublu) thinks. Someone named Grace Anderson (who also sent me the grape Pocky) sent me some "Ramune Morinaga" Japanese candy, plus some Kasugai chocolate gummies in apple / orange / strawberry / grape! I have no idea what her screen name is, though I could check my email... however, none of the emails I have match up to that name! Very weird. o_O So I don't know whose address is on Bay St. in Santa Monica since nobody I know lives there... but Grace and her husband Bruce had / have my address for some reason, even though I've never corresponded with them in holiday_wishes! Bizarre...

Edit: I posted thanks and a question in holiday_thanks. Her LJ name is kyuuketsukirui ... I was misreading the U as an A, and assuming it was her maiden name or something from the way it was written on the post-it note. Heh. She dredged up a link proving that I did in fact ask for Japanese candy... I think maybe I should have searched it out in my Sent Mail folder instead of trying to find "bay" in my correspondence! Ah well, that's one mystery solved... now I can relax instead of being paranoid that random California people are trying to poison me, haha.


You Are 61% Peaceful

You are a very peaceful person. All is good in your world, no matter what's going on.
Occasionally you let your problems get to you, but you generally remain upbeat.
Your inner strength is inspirational - much more so than you may realize.


Someone once told me that she admired my inner strength when I was faced with a certain situation. Maybe I do have it? Heh.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home