Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Audrey kicking Erin out, name concidences, Christmas cards, Eric going, quizzes

Had a weird dream which involved Erin (welfy) being kicked out of her house because she had a cat. The landlady was named Audrey Lee (not the same as the one I know), and was looking in cupboards and drawers for the cat. She knew that there was a cat around named Fubu, and found it in the closet. After that, it somehow shifted to my brother and sister and friends having a big discussion about whether they should go to the church camp or the basketball conference at the same time. Conflicts, indeed... o_O


I read this in my ArcaMax Weird News letter... I like this kind of thing!

N.Y. women discover extreme similarities

NEW YORK (UPI) -- Two women in New York, both named Eileen McLaughlin, met last week and discovered that their similarities extended far beyond their names.

They learned they were both born in Brooklyn Dec. 6, 1960, and have the same professions, wedding anniversary dates -- and even their fathers' birthdays are strikingly similar, the New York Post reported.

Both women entered the health care field independent of one another. Both married during the month of August a few years apart, and their fathers were both born Nov. 12, although in different years.

"It's mind-boggling that Eileen Mary's life has so closely paralleled mine," said Eileen Teresa McLaughlin. "I called my mother and asked her, 'Are you sure I don't have a twin?'"

While most similarities were positive -- such as both women's first child being born on a Valentine's Day -- the Post said the coincidences also included their husbands' drinking problems and abandonment of the women.


I got a lovely Christmas card from Natalie (chibi_blackie) and a cute handmade Christmas card / Finnish Karl Fazer chocolate bar from Taru (tarutar) in the mail today! Thanks! Shannon (tearfulgoodbyes) got my Christmas card, and loved the Tokyo Monster eating Santa's reindeer so much she got a laugh out of it! (I bet Jeremy will, too!)

Curious... now Eric says he is going to the potluck! Maybe his office party got postponed or rescheduled just like Steph's did. Very odd... but at least he can drive me now! Yay for people whom I feel more comfortable to be crazy around! ;)

The first two quizzes below are an old one split into two. Even though I generally never take the old ones, I will this time for some strange reason unknown to myself. :P

You Were Born Under:

You have both a fiery energy and a warm heart.
Your charisma and charm makes it easy for you to influence others.
Lucky in life, you also have a reputation of being lucky in love.
Power-hungry, you are determined to get what you want - no matter what it takes.

You are most compatible with a Monkey or Rat.


Lucky in love? I don't THINK so!


You Should Have Been Born Under:

You are totally loyal, faithful, and honest.
However, you don't trust others to be as ethical as you are!
Straightforward and direct, you really aren't one for small talk.
You are a great listener - and an agreeable companion when you're in a good mood!

You are most compatible with a Tiger or Horse.



Your 1996 Theme Song Is: Macarena by Los Del Rio

When I dance, they call me macarena
And the boys, they say that I'm buena
They all want me, they can't have me
So they all come and dance beside me


Haha, that song was definitely an earworm back then!













The Marauder

You scored 68 Strength, 53 Guile, 35 Morality, and 68 Survival Rate!

You know what you want and how to get it. Live and let die, Kill or be killed: Words to live by, according to you. It appears to work for you. You can survive just about anything the new world can throw at you. Killing anything that gets in your way.
Congratulations.










My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 92% on Strength
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 10% on Guile
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 10% on Morality
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 43% on Survival Rate




Link: The Post-Apocalyptic Survival Test written by Blair-bot on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home