Thursday, December 07, 2006

Winnie the Pooh stickers, Christmas cards / notes, cool colorful raver bead bracelets!

Hey, I got good things in the mail today! Carmina (on_the_ground) sent me a Spanish card and some stickers for little Sean. They're mostly Winnie the Pooh-themed, but there are a few winter ones with snowmen and candy canes. She hopes they're good enough - they're not rainbow ones, but they're just as appreciated! (now I need more stickers for my personal use, but that's another story altogether!)

Kaitlin (norsk) included a long note with a drawing of a cool eye and a woman around it. I've had asiago cheese before, the randomosity doesn't matter and is cool, and I always write perpendicular to the margins / at a great slant. (says Eric) She drew the moon and a bunch of stars on the back of the bubble-wrap envelope, and titled it "The Majesty of the Night Sky!" Great tradition!

Ooh, she also included some raver kandi... a beaded bracelet, for the uninitiated. It has red / purple / green / silver stars, yellow / yellow / blue / orange letter squares that spell out "FLAM," and round pink beads! Thanks so much! This is awesome!

Also... every time I hear the Pirates of the Caribbean DVD commercial, I always think they're saying "PYREX!" when they say "PIRATES!" What the heck is wrong with me...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home