Monday, December 11, 2006

Bottled water is NOT made of glass! / Matt, Sheryll, Jamie, Denise, Alessandra, Kelli

I had a few weird dreams last night. In one of them, I was showing my siblings what programs were on my computer. My dad happened to drop in and saw the "RQ VERSION 4" executable file in my program list. Then he decided to lecture me about various negative comments I'd made to / about Aaron Adams (declared_insane), saying that I had two days to apologize to him or else I'd be kicked out. My sibs tried to defend me by saying that he'd started it first, AND it was only on the Internet... no go. We quickly went elsewhere with friends after THAT!

In another dream, I remember having to go to a convenience store that had certain sections walled off with green ticker tape. The bottled water was made with ice, which I misread as "glass." There were lots of cigarettes and comic books on sale, and I eventually ended up buying a lot of those!


It's really windy and rainy out: definitely cause for a warning! Yesterday, Eric found it necessary to tell me that it was windy when we got to church for the potluck: uh, I KNEW THAT ALREADY! Someone also brought up free-range / organic children: the latter would be very difficult because you'd need to have organic parents in order to have truly organic children. Jeremy remarked to me that the babies and little girl were doing a good job of bringing their parents out: indeed, especially if they got little stuffed dolls for it! (Hannah liked to chew on / drop hers, heh)

I got a LOT of stuff in the mail today, including the Internet bill which I'll pay after Christmas! Matt (jarethshair) sent a cool-looking Christmas card, plus a postcard of the University of Oxford. Alessandra (dru_it) sent a Christmas card with the cutest drawings of little kids! Jamie (corporatebeach) sent a Christmas card which featured a white kitten with Christmas tree-shaped sunglasses: so cool, haha. ("Not a creature was stirring, coz I ate the mouse!" SO funny to my twisted sense of humor!) She also included a picture of her and her husband (I think) in Santa hats with a decorated Christmas tree in the background) Denise (rostand) and Kelli (neonrose5) also sent Christmas cards, while Sheryll (sheryll) included two Harry Potter long stickers with HER Christmas card. I'm guessing the Forbidden Forest is somewhere that Harry and his pals aren't allowed to go, heh. Thanks so much, guys!

GAH. The Christmas stocking meme has reminded me to check Myspace. I can just imagine a flood of bulletins since I haven't checked them since maybe Thursday or Friday... eep! That's all I do on there now, though new friends would be nice. Blogging on there gives me way too many errors to cope with, yet I persisted for a couple of months! OKCupid doesn't give me errors when I blog there, but it doesn't archive the posts for you... bad idea when you blog as much as I do! Yes, I have a blogging addiction. :P

I've done that Christmas stocking meme on LJ and GJ, but know better than to do it here. I HAVE NO READERS! *crickets* (but then, I'm not surprised!)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home