Saturday, December 09, 2006

Saskatchewan phone calls, Christmas tree monstrosities, Gmail labels

Man, I'm getting national phone calls AGAIN! As if Manitoba weren't bad enough, now Saskatchewan's getting into it! Whose phone number is 306-425-3101, anyhow? I know nobody living there, anyhow! Corey says I should just pick the phone up, but I don't know if I want to do THAT! At least I did my laundry yesterday, and discovered that there's a new Whirlpool washing machine in the second-floor laundry room which costs $1.75 per load. Hmm... doing laundry is going to get really interesting if the $1.25 washer conks out!

Ah, it's so good that I kinda took the day off today. I got up at 2:10, which didn't leave me much time to check stuff! Sure, I was done checking my email by 2:45, but then my friends pages are always time-consuming if 12 hours have elapsed since the last time I checked it. (but I could have done a placeholder if need be, heh)


Checked blogs: Dawn thinks that whoever would buy this monstrosity of a tree from London Drugs should be shot! I agree... that is NOT a tree! Spoz just has the usual weekender stuff up, starting with the Enigma Bar and complaining about the stinky summer weather there. But it appears to be good times, after all.. threatening people if they didn't get out this weekend, har har.

Steph has a survey of twos up, in which she made comments about our brother and me being her pets (hmph!) and about sisterly inebriation. NO E-PROPS FOR YOU! (on Xanga, you can give people "props" for their post every time you comment) Vivian's made an elf out of herself: she doesn't want to hear about it at church, which is very understandable! She recounts Ikea conversation about Christmas trees, is done with all her assignments, wonders if someone will come online that she enjoys talking to so she can procrastinate worthily (Dawn to the rescue!), and has a Christmas poem up.

Speaking of procrastination... I'm doing just that by creating a squillion Gmail labels for all my saved journal comments, so I know exactly where they come from. I should just do this after I finish this update, heh.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home