Thursday, November 30, 2006

I KNOW IT'S OVER! I buy bottled water REGULARLY!

Note: LJ Friends' Zodiac Signs Meme, by Pratibha.


Finally went food shopping today, which was a good thing. Picked up some Neapolitan 4L ice cream: I guess the special holiday flavors aren't in yet! Starbucks frappuccinos are back, so I picked up a few of those instead of Milk2Go. Also selected a box of mandarin oranges, soya milk, other mundane stuff, a LOT of instant noodles (sixteen packages?!) plus 3 loaves of bread, with cheap soup and on-sale chili / stew (not Stagg since it wasn't cost-efficient) to go with it. Gotta have the winter sustenance, after all. ;)

There were some After Eight Irish Cream chocolate wafers on sale, but I decided not to go with that. Maybe they'll be there when I can justify budgeting for them. (same for the postcards and Coke Blak) When Barry saw that I'd bought some bottled water, he told me that the "boil water" advisory is over. I KNOW THAT! I'm not THAT naïve! If he PAID ATTENTION, he would know that I regularly buy that stuff! Sheesh.

At least the snow wasn't too bad outside today. However, I will kill if Eric makes me take transit tomorrow afternoon, what with all the power outages and delayed buses. I know they shouldn't be a huge problem now, but you'd never know it with all the posts somewhere about Translink! Meh, the guys will be around to help me at night with the snowy / icy patches in Vancouver, so I'm not TOO worried about that! (but maybe I should be, with the way the sidewalk to Dragon Ball was after it snowed last year!)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home