Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Opening computer cases / Hard Rock Café Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup

Note: LJ Friends on Drugs / LJ Casting New Babylon 5 Episode / LJ Friends and a Thesis / LJ Online Game blogquizzes. (by Amanda, Patricia, and Elizabeth)


I managed to find the places for those two missing screws in the back of my computer tower, so that's a relief. Unfortunately, it involved the computer power supply falling into the case. But things were recovered without any damage, so that's excellent. However, I can't open a computer case. Corey (who's home now) has tried telling me things about screws, which is all very well and good. That doesn't mean I have the physical strength required to open one, even if it doesn't take much force. I've tried, but it doesn't seem to work. At least I have one thing to tell Eric when he asks how my week's gone in online land, haha. Maybe I'm going at this the wrong way, but he can't tell unless he's actually here. (that will NOT happen, heh)

I hope what I put in someone's Christmas card doesn't make me sound pathetically grateful for the help he gave me on Saturday. All I said was that I appreciated it very much, and also explained things a little better than I may have done in person. I thanked him in person too, but I'd make sure of that and do it this Friday as well. I think that should do without sounding too sad, heh. He doesn't seem to expect eternal gratefulness like certain others might, so score one for me / us!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home