Thursday, November 30, 2006

Bling, chili, ropes in church, Jeremy's cards

Sister just emailed us something: Ingenious use of the word "bling"... hahaha! When I saw the URL, I thought it had something to do with redrum... oh my! (but 'tis really a sports blog) Bloody hell, it is. :P

Yay! The temperature's back to normal again! I know this is only an effect of advertising, but now I really want some Stagg Chili. Last time I bought some, they had these big cans in various flavors. Maybe they'll have it again this afternoon, heh. (mustn't forget to go by the LIST, or else!)

I had a weird dream which involved my having to walk to church from my house. For some reason, that only took an hour: in real life, that would take a LOT longer! Once I got there, I discovered that there were a lot of floors to the church (which was laid out like an immense dollhouse), but I wasn't allowed to go to another level yet. My mom was there and she was REALLY PISSED OFF about something! A few of us (including the Foxtrot characters Jason and Marcus) tried to get down to the lower levels by climbing down ropes, but there were these black Darth Vader-like aliens that caught us. The aliens made us go back to the upper level by parking us in big rides shaped like fish (like Crazy Teacups at the PNE), and then made us go around and around up through the levels like underground parking floors would be.

Finally, we were allowed to go outside / to other levels if we chose. So I went home, only to discover that I had to walk to church again for some reason. *sigh* I also had a deck of cards in my pants pocket which belonged to Jeremy... the weird thing is that I did NOT have it during my previous excursion to church! On my way there, I really wanted to go to the 7-11, which was in a green house. I only had four minutes to do so from 9:11 to 9:15, so I made the most of it by grabbing chips and drinks from their cooler / cold drinks refrigerator. While there, I recognized Adela and Eddie. Eddie was there with a bunch of children, and Adela was there by herself.

My old friends Raymond, Ronald, Eleanor, Melodie, and Andrew were manning the cash registers. I accidentally let the F-BOMB drop, and reflected while leaving the place that it wasn't a good example of witnessing. (especially when there were kids around!) The dream ended soon afterwards... very bizarre. Can't think of any triggers for this one: I haven't been around when Jeremy's played Big Two at Dragon Ball for some time, or so it seems! Crazy stuff. o_O

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home