Wednesday, November 29, 2006

George Harrison, snowy cold, Christmas potlucks

RIP, George Harrison. It's been five years now. Listened to a Jeff Woods Under the Influence of George Harrison Rock 101 Legends show on Sunday and Monday, and apparently the station's going to have a special with rare tapes and such at 10 tonight. You bet I'm going to listen to that one!

Still cold here with lots of snow on the ground, and 10-20 cm more to come... kinda makes you want to cuddle up to someone, but that's not gonna happen for me. Maybe someday... *sighs and goes back to making random Cure references*

Dylan's sent us an Evite for the Fellowship Christmas potluck. It's on the 10th at 6. Since Eric can't go, I guess that means I could be fresh out of rides because I have NO idea what Brother's doing. Who knows, as there's still lots of time to figure things out. At least maybe Mom will make a dinner dish for us to bring, haha. I remember last year's edition was devoted to entertaining babies Joshua, Nathaniel, Megan, and Olivia. Of course Helen hadn't brought her newborn Nicholas! Dylan told me that it was a relief that it was all over since organizing it wasn't the easiest thing in the world. I can imagine... although it doesn't look like we'll have any problems with venue this year. (last year, it was supposed to be at Lesley's, then got shifted to next door with not very much time to go) Good times, at any rate. :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home