Sunday, November 26, 2006

Dragon Icons Rule!

Ugh. The computer restarted on me. Thank goodness for autosaved drafts and for Firefox saving the work I did in various windows!

Hey, I found Sommerland, which is a neat site on dragons! I also found Draconian: Here Be Dragons in the same search. Right up my alley, haha. Courtesy of the first site and looking in holiday_wishes, I now have ten new dragon icons! :D

(speaking of dragons, the dragon plush that my sister gave me for my birthday STILL needs a name... any suggestions?)

(Aww.. he looks so sad!)




Just to break the dragon theme, here are three more that I found whilst randomly browsing LJ icon communities. I'll never use the last one since it has teeny-tiny font that NOBODY would be able to read. It just reminds me of the Chinese teapots and stuff that we used to have when I was a kid.

(all these Hitchhikers' Guide radio shows lately have had an influence in me, har har)

(now I wish I had one of these things in real life, heh)



I also learned that Julie (julie709) got my Christmas card the other day: how nice! Maybe I should add holiday_thanks to my community list, too. Not like I don't have enough to read and catch up on already, but it's only seasonal. ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home